You can save time to concentrate on higher-priority projects by automating your tasks. Automation in the appropriate places can significantly boost the benefits of your digital marketing strategy.
What is Marketing Automation?
Marketing automation is the use of software and technology to design and execute apps to automate recurring tasks such as email marketing, ad campaigns, tracking, among others.
Marketing automation offers a lot: increased leads, conversions, and sales with less effort. Businesses that utilize automation have experienced an increase in leads and sales, resulting in a 14% boost in sales productivity and a 12% decrease in marketing expenses.
It may appear overwhelming to go on an automation route for your business, but with the proper assistance it is simpler than you imagine
The Important Steps To Automation
It is critical to creating a workflow before using automated marketing functions. This enables your team to plan for new procedures while also ensuring that automation produces the greatest outcomes for your business. There are four major steps to take:
1. Select the Optimal Tasks: Search for your team’s best marketing activities. This is where you’ll see the most benefits from automation. Just automating answer emails, for instance, may significantly decrease your team’s administrative workload. Make a list of all of your existing marketing tasks and choose those that are both time-consuming and automatable.
2. Choose the Right Automation Software: There are virtually limitless options when it comes to automation software. Picking out the best ones may be difficult, especially when you’re just starting out. I will list some for you in this article. Expand your knowledge to ensure this before making a long-term commitment. Many platforms include a free trial period, allowing you to try the software in your dynamic context and determine which is the best match.
3. Teach Your Team: It is critical that team members grasp how automation fits into their routine and how their function may be reoriented. Emphasize the advantages and allow employees to properly evaluate new technologies while addressing any reservations they may have.
4. Assess Automation Performance: Putting automation in place is only the beginning of the journey. We propose conducting a regular assessment of what is functioning well, what might be modified, and the impact of automation on important KPIs. This enables you to make the necessary modifications at the proper moment.
Some of the areas to think about automating
1. Marketing Email Automation: Schedule your marketing emails to your specified contacts ahead of time. You may also create email series that are sent to various audiences to give tailored follow-up.
2. Automate Social Media Posts: Plan ahead of time all social media posts across various platforms.
3. Automate Lead Flow: If a person desires to download a material, you may immediately send them an email allowing them to do so. You may continue to send them scheduled automatic emails with further information on the subject to assist them progress down the funnel.
4. Automate Analytics Monitoring: Track consumer behavior with Google Analytics and your CRM. These indicators are critical for tracking the progress of your marketing efforts.
Depending on your goals and budget, try out any of these marketing automation solutions. Sit back and relax while they simplify your workflows for you. Then choose your favorites and adhere to them.
Click here to subscribe to our newsletter for more fresh updates.